Engineering and design is where it all starts at Sargent.
With an experienced staff and a state-of-the-art engineering center, Sargent is capable of developing hand tools utilizing a broad range of customer-provided or in-house tool designs. Our engineering services are available on a no-charge basis to anyone requiring expertise in product design, testing, and prototyping.
We have designed and engineered special applications and unique hand tools for thousands of customers over the years. In recent decades, market demand for quality cable termination and preparation products has been a major focus at Sargent. Working with key connector manufacturers worldwide, we have risen to the challenge of designing and developing high-quality, competitively priced solutions within the parameters outlined by such customers. Many of these products have sustained significant demand in the market and are instrumental in supporting the growth of these companies – leading to long-standing relationships with many of our clients.
Sargent has been recognized as the leader in the design and manufacture of custom tools offered by original equipment manufacturers under their own label. Our state-of-the-art engineering support group and state-side manufacturing facility allow our firm to provide reasonably priced custom application tools on a timely basis.
- Custom tooling to your specifications
- Tools can be designed and provided at various price levels
- A prototype and computer-generated drawing will be provided for evaluation on a no-charge basis
- State-of-the-art EDM capabilities provide quick turn-around for prototypes and small production runs
- Proprietary production tools can be supplied and labeled to your specifications
- Custom packaging and the insertion of instruction sheets can be provided
- Blanket orders (predicated on volume, with periodic releases) will allow you more turns on your inventory
Backed by over a century of quality craftsmanship, Sargent's engineering and design services will reinforce the efforts of your firm's new product venture. We welcome the opportunity to listen to your ideas and work with you to create an effective product offering for your company. Contact our engineering department today to get started »