- 1000 Series Thrift Crimp Tools - Electrical > Non-insulated › Thrift Crimp Tools are designed for the occasional user that insists on reliable termination, yet cannot justify the cost of a full-cycle tool. These cost effective tools are precision manufactured in the US and produce crimps to industry standards. The compact lightweight construction provides a new level of accuracy and versatility for price sensitive applications.
- 3100 Series Crimp Tools - Electrical>Non-insulated › The 3100 Series, the standard of the industry, the product by which all other crimp tools are judged is available for most connector applications. This tool has been the choice of professionals for over three decades. Longevity of operation coupled with fully machined crimp cavities, provide the level of performance required for the most stringent commercial applications. The years of association with the major connector manufacturers is apparent by the exacting crimps produced by these tools.
- 4100 Series Super Crimp Tools - Electrical>Non-insulated › Super Crimp Series Tools are designed for the professional that insists on the best commercial grade full-cycle crimp tool available. The ergonomic progressive pivoting design provides maximum crimping force with reasonable handle pressure. Fine blanked, high carbon steel construction provides a level of accuracy and performance usually reserved for MIL-SPEC tools. The 4100 series is manufactured in the US and is backed by over 100 years of quality craftsmanship.
- 4200 Series Super Ergo Crimp Tools - Electrical>Non-insulated › State-of-the-art crimp technology. High mechanical advantage with molded cushion grips minimize user fatigue. Easy reach frame optimizes hand grip ratios to maximize user productivity. All bearing holes are reamed, pivot pins are centerless ground and all working components are heat treated. Tool life is conservatively rated for 50,000 cycles. Crimps meet or exceed U.L. tensile requirements. Interlocking dies sets easily changed with two mounting screws on most applications.
- 6500 Thrift Crimp Tools - Electrical> Non-insulated › Thrift Crimp Tools are designed for the user that insists on a reliable termination, yet cannot justify the cost of our fine blanked 4200, 4100, or 2100 Series Tools. Like our other series these tools offer the ability to interchange dies depending on your applications. These cost efficient tools are precision manufactured to produce crimps to industry standards.
2100 Series Crimp Tools - Electrical>Non-insulated ›
This compact design provides a new level of efficiency and convenience when terminating small to medium size wire or cable. The same level of quality and performance built into the 4100 Series, is also provided in the 2100 Series. The US manufactured, fine blank high carbon steel construction, provides the accuracy and longevity expected from a durable commercial grade crimping tool.