14100280 - PEX-Clamp 3 Handle Pincer Ratchet Tool (Prior Part # 9253SCP)Buy Online
Unique three-handled tool allows one-handed gripping and positive positioning of clamps. Keeps other hand free to hold flashlight, ladder, pipe, etc. Recommended by Oetiker for closing Oetiker PEX Clamps. This tool has produced millions of watertight connections since the invention of the PEX clamp.
- The ultimate time and knuckle saver
- Ratchet design helps ensure strong clamp closure
- Third handle makes crimping easier, reduces hand strain
- Can be calibrated, with Go/No-Go gauge included
- Cover plates keep clamp ear centered while pinching
- Crimps meet ASTM F-2098 Standard Specification
- Easily adjusted with calibration gage (included) and screwdriver
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including vinyl chloride which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Item #
- PEX Pipe Size
- 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch
- Sealing System
- PEX pincer clamps
- Recalibratable By User?
- Yes. Calibration gage included with tool
- Available with Display Packaging?
- Yes. Add "DP" to end of item number when ordering
- Tool Length
- 11 inches
- Tool Weight
- 1 lb. 6 oz.