2175CT - Fiber Optic Crimp Tool SMA, SMB or SFB
- Crimps outer ferrule on most SMA, SMB or SFB type fiber optic connector to a. 151, .178 or .213 hex.
- Molded grips and an easy reach frame minimize user fatigue.
- Compact lightweight design.
- Cyclic life conservatively rated for 50,000 cycles.
- Interlocking die sets are easily interchanged with mounting screws on most applications
- Fine blanked high carbon steel construction provides for longevity and maintained accuracy.
This compact design provides a new level of efficiency and convenience when terminating small to medium size wire or cable. The same level of quality and performance built into the 4100 Series, is also provided in the 2100 Series. The US manufactured, fine blank high carbon steel construction, provides the accuracy and longevity expected from a durable commercial grade crimping tool.
- Item #
- Die Only
- Item Application
- SMA, SMB, SFB
- Connector/Terminal Type
- Fiber Optic
- Cable/Crimp Type
- Crimp/HEX/Wire Sizes
- .151 / .178 / .213
- Product Length
- 7.5 inches / 19.05 cm
- Product Weight
- 15 oz. / .42 kgs