6540CT - Insulated Terminal Red (22-16 AWG), Blue (16-14 AWG) & Yellow (12-10 AWG) Crimp ToolBuy Online
These Thrift Crimp Tools are designed for the user that insists on a reliable termination, yet cannot justify the cost of our fineblanked 4200, 4100, or 2100 Series interchangeable die tools. These cost efficient tools are precision manufactured to produce crimps to industry standards.
- Crimps conductor and strain relief portion of insulated terminals and splices in one tool closure.
- Crimps are produced in three cavities: RED 22-16 AWG, BLUE 16-14 AWG and YELLOW 12-10 AWG.
- Full cycle ratchet assures consistent terminations.
- Ratchet release mechanism is easily accessible.
- Conductor and insulation crimps are identical
- Item #
- Die Only
- Tool Application
- Insulated terminal & splices, color coded RED, BLUE, & YELLOW
- Wire Sizes
- 22-10 AWG
- Tool Length
- 8 1/2 inches, 21.6 cm
- Tool Weight
- 1 lb. 3 oz.