9301STC - 3/8" Ultra-Lite Composite Handle PEX Crimping Tool for Copper Crimp Rings
20% lighter than most PEX crimp tools to help you stay on the job longer with less fatigue without sacrificing tool strength. This lightweight design utilizes the Soft-Touch crimp technology which eliminates the unsightly appearance of tool marks and distortion of crimped rings. Critical wear points are hardened steel for durability and dependability. Calibration targets are molded into the handles for easy field adjustment.
- Soft comfort grips increase crimping power and lessen chance of slippage
- Composite handles combine the strength of glass-filled polycarbonate with the chemical resistance of polyester; these tools hold up to plumbers’ punishment.
- Critical wear points are hardened steel for durability and dependability
- Easily calibrated by the user; simple instructions are on the handle
- Includes Go/No-Go gauge for checking crimps
- Crimps conform to ASTM F1807 specifications.
- High mechanical advantage in a lightweight design
- Item #
- PEX Pipe Size
- 3/8 inch
- Sealing System
- Copper crimp rings
- Recalibratable By User?
- Yes. Simple instructions are on the handle.
- Tool Length
- 14 inches
- Tool Weight
- 3 lbs.