9302STC - 1/2" Ultra-Lite Composite Handle PEX Crimping Tool for Copper Crimp Rings
20% lighter than most PEX crimp tools to help you stay on the job longer with less fatigue without sacrificing tool strength. This lightweight design utilizes the Soft-Touch crimp technology which eliminates the unsightly appearance of tool marks and distortion of crimped rings. Critical wear points are hardened steel for durability and dependability.
- Soft comfort grips increase crimping power and lessen chance of slippage
- Composite handles combine the strength of glass-filled polycarbonate with the chemical resistance of polyester; these tools hold up to plumbers’ punishment
- Critical wear points are hardened steel for durability and dependability
- Easily calibrated by the user; simple instructions are on the handle
- Includes Go/No-Go gauge for checking crimps
- Crimps conform to ASTM F1807 specifications
- High mechanical advantage in a lightweight design
- Item #
- PEX Pipe Size
- 1/2 inch
- Sealing System
- Copper rings
- Recalibratable By User?
- Tool Length
- 14 inches
- Tool Weight
- 3 lbs.